1. The best news I ever received was… hard to say – what qualifies as news? Probably that I got my current job. I was laid off after my first year of teaching, and ended the school year without a new position. After interviewing at two schools in a district I really wanted to work in and not getting the jobs, I thought that maybe I wasn’t supposed to be teaching, but God just had better plans in mind for me than I had for myself. [: Because of this job, I met some of my best friends, we got connected in an amazing church, we moved to an area I adore… the list goes on.
2. Something I’m looking forward to is this weekend! It’s our 7th anniversary on the 3rd, and we’re spending the 4th in San Diego with friends.
3. Something I would never do is make claims about what I’ll never do! [: But in truth, I would never jump out of an airplane. Or eat horseradish on purpose.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I’d choose me, in 50 years. My vision sucks, but my hindsight is fabulous.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be classic. I have always always (even when I was 15) felt “too old” for trendy stuff.
6. One should always grant others the benefit of the doubt.
7. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike. I also want to write that post about our LAST anniversary… whoops, has it been a year already?