First official Monday of summer!
Oh, what a lovely day yesterday was. Because of how summer school fell, this is my first full week with no work, and having a Monday off with no work in site felt ssoooooo good. A day like that needs documentation (mostly for myself when it’s mid-November and I’m wondering when I’ll ever have a day with no papers to grade!)
- Wore my new TOMS outside for the first time.
- Neighborhood Starbucks handled the most annoying order ever (grande decaf soy caramel light frappuccino) with ease. Seriously, I was kind of embarrassed to order it.
- My friend S picked me up, and we went to her awesome stylist for haircuts. Best part: the stylist actually believed me when I told her my hair is naturally spiral curly, and gave me a cut that will work both curly and straight. Second best part: Someone else blowdrying my hair for me. Ah, the luxury. If I were ever to come into a ridiculous sum of money, I would pay someone to wash and dry my hair for me every day.
- Spent an hour or so making my kitchen sparkly clean, then messed it all up making my favorite vegetarian meal to date. I could eat Mongolian BBQ for every meal, and this tasted just like it. It took maybe 20 minutes, and that’s just because I’m a slow carrot peeler. I tried to take a picture for this post, but it was too ugly and I would rather eat dinner than style it.
Soba Noodles with Vegetables PDF
Soba Noodles with Vegetables EVERNOTE
- Worked out with S, channeling myself 20 years ago by wearing leggings and scrunch socks because that’s what was clean. I looked pretty awesome.