Fill in the Blank Friday
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) evening by choice, morning by habit. During the summer, I sleep late, stay up late, and get the most done after 8pm, but during the school year I’m in bed early, and get the most done by waking up crazy early – I have been known to grade papers at 4 in the morning.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are The Head & The Heart, RENT… everything else is a mash up of lots of songs/artists.
3. 3 of my “must-have” songs for a road trip playlist are
4. My favorite pattern is tattersall , but polka dots are a close second.
5. My favorite perfume is Shenandoah by Terri Michele, and VS Sexy Little Things Noir
6. Rules are so so so hard for me to break. I have always been a rule follower, through and through. In middle school, all my friends jaywalked across a busy street to get to a donut shop. I stalked down a block to the crosswalk, by myself, full of tears and righteous indignation.
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is “lovely”… and ellipses.