This is way harder to write than a first post.
- This is for good, because I believe both in sticking with things, and that God uses every difficult thing for his good.
- Here’s that 25 Things Thing – it’s a start, anyway.
- I am passionate about teaching, and math, and teaching math. I will talk about these subjects at length with anyone who will listen. Usually, I only stop when Matt reminds me that conversation monopolizers don’t make good friends. He accomplishes this with a subtle glance from across the room, which I am usually grateful for.
- We got married young. The older I get, the more I realize how young we really were. I wouldn’t change a thing. Besides, look how cute we were!
- I am a Christian. I was raised as… something else. I don’t think I’ll write about religion often; I’m still figuring things out in my relationship with God, and prefer to do that in another forum. Still, it’s an incredibly important part of my life, and my About Me would be incomplete without it.